In addition to the books I have on my 24 hour read-a-thon list, there are a bunch of other books I am currently reading. They are:
City of Bones - I am almost half way through this book. I am liking it so far, but I notice some similarities between this and other books I've read. I'm sure you'll get to read my rant as soon as I finish reading this book!
The Snow Garden - Lent to me by a friend who really likes Christopher Rice, this is a mystery/murder novel set down south.
A Density of Souls - Another book that is set down south and is a mystery of sorts, I am really enjoying this book so far.
Ozma of Oz - Come one now, who doesn't love the Oz books? This is one that I am reading for my Classics Club list.
Glinda of Oz - Another pick off my classics club list, I am absolutely loving reading all about the land of Oz!
City of Ashes - The second book in the Mortal Instruments series, my requested copy just came in at my local Public Library! I am really excited to start reading this.
City of Glass - This is the third book in the Mortal Instruments series and came in for me at the local library! Again, another book I am super excited to dig my hands into!
A Tale of Two Cities - Who doesn't love Charles Dickens!? This is another pick off my Classics Club list, and I find Dickens to be fascinating. I am looking forward to reading this.








No comments:
Post a Comment