Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Bout of Books - Day 2 Update
Wednesday came in with a bang ~ I tried to sleep in a little, but it didn't work! That's okay though, right - because then - more time to read!
Anyway, here's my update for Tuesday!
Books Started: 2
Books Finished: 0
Pages Read on Tuesday: 31
Total Pages Read: 108
I am now in the midst of the following two books:
Now: here's the SUPER FUN part (Not just regular read-a-thon fun, but SUPER FUN!) The Share your Shelfie Challenge! This challenge works in the following way:
Share a picture of your books/shelves/nightstand/e-library/wherever you keep your books on Twitter, Instagram, or on this post. Use the hashtags #boutofbooks and #shelfie4boutofbooks
So, I had to pick which shelf I wanted to share (I have three bookshelves, and some photos of the books on my kindle....) but I couldn't pick just one: so here are the two bookshelves in my living room: (They look a little chaotic.... but that's okay.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment