Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Bout of Books 20 - Monday Update

Hey y'all!  Did you survive day 1 of Bout of Books?!  Good!  Well, here's my update for Monday!

I added Elle Kennedy's The Mistake, as I was reading it before Bout of Books started and wanted to see if I could get it finished.  I read 46 pages before I decided to DNF because I just couldn't get into the story. 

I know, I know! Don't bring out the pitchforks and torches ;)



So, anyway, my day 1 stats are:

Books Started: 1
Books Finished: 0
Pages Read on Monday: 46
Total Pages Read: 46







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes a DNF is exactly what's needed. There's too many books with not enough time to slough through a book that just isn't working at the moment.

Maggie said...

Yeah I always still feel bad. Oh well, I got into another book that I am loving!